Get to know the Maine coast and inland waters by staying at one of MCHT’s reservable cabins.
All cabin reservations are closed at this time but they will be reopening this spring.
Considerations for booking:
- Online reservations will open April 12th at 8am.
- All reservations must be made online, we will not be taking phone-calls for reservation inquiries.
- Cabins are available for two-night or three-night stays (Monday through Thursday or Friday through Monday).
- Reservations are first come first serve—we don’t maintain a wait-list for reservations.
- Please limit to one reservation per household (regardless of cabin location).
- Please note, the booking system does not offer a “cart hold” feature, your selected dates are not considered reserved until your booking is completed.
Thank you for loving the Maine coast as much as we do! Remember: all of MCHT’s preserves are free and open to you. We hope you can get out and explore.